Business Care: Our focus is your success.
There's no better way to protect and extend your software investment than with a Business Care support plan. We deliver value to your organization by helping you reduce the time, resources, effort, and cost of operating your Saleslogix solution.
As trusted advisors, Swiftpage takes the time to get to know you and we never stop looking for ways to improve your software. We'll help you understand how your solution improves business efficiency and ensure that you learn from every interaction with us. You'll also benefit from user-driven product enhancements that keep you competitive.
With Saleslogix, you receive professional assistance when you need it—whether by accessing our world-class phone support, online chat, 24/7 online knowledgebase, or our extensive network of business partners, and certified consultants.
Contact your Saleslogix Business Partner1 or call 866-898-2378 for additional information
Don't Miss These Value-Added Services:
Software Developer's Kit (SDK) Support
Adding SDK Support to your Business Care plan entitles you to receive assistance from Saleslogix SDK Analysts skilled at resolving Saleslogix customization issues. Among other benefits, these analysts will help you:
- Deepen your understanding of functions and parameters listed in Saleslogix function calls
- Troubleshoot errors related to Saleslogix function calls
- Troubleshoot Saleslogix scripting issues
- Analyze relationships in the Saleslogix database
- Learn more about using the Saleslogix API as a COM Object
Remote Saleslogix Administration (RSA)
Your RSA acts as a "virtual employee" who works with your IT team to remotely diagnose and assess issues, and to help prevent system problems with consistent diagnosis and maintenance.
Your RSA also:
- Consults with you on best practices for better data management
- Performs general and targeted system diagnostics aimed at issue resolution
- Applies hot fixes and service packs
- Proactively monitors your Saleslogix database to maintain data integrity
- Establishes database backup and maintenance procedures
- Performs routine Saleslogix and database management tasks for peak system performance
Contact your Business Partner1 or call 866-898-2378.
1Business Partners are third-party vendors. Swiftpage and its affiliates are in no way liable or responsible for claims made related to the services provided by third-party vendors.
2Offer cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. 10% discount is based off of MSRP. The offer excludes maintenance and support, KnowledgeSync, Saleslogix Advanced Analytics, Saleslogix E-marketing, Professional Services, and any training classes.
3Saleslogix Customer Support Analysts are available to assist you during Support operating hours (9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays). Gold plan customers receive emergency phone assistance for five critical cases after operating hours. Saleslogix Cloud customers receive emergency site outage assistance through firstname.lastname@example.org after operating hours.
4Virtual Classroom discount excludes developer's courses.
Authorized Contacts may create web cases through the Customer Portal or call 1-800-944-5709 and enter their 10-digit Account ID.
If you need to change your company's Authorized Contacts, call Customer Care Services at
We're here to help. Complete this short form and we'll contact you within one business day.Request Info