CRM Reporting & Analytics with Saleslogix
Your information drives your business and empowers you to make decisions that positively impact the bottom line. Saleslogix reporting and analytics* provides the key to unlocking the power of your data and enables you and your team to be proactive in their daily ambitions.
From standard, out of the box CRM reporting and list management capability to interactive analysis tools and specialized business intelligence, Saleslogix empowers analytics-based decision making at all levels of your organization.
Click the diagram on the right to see how Saleslogix Reporting and Analytics will benefit you.
Key Benefits to Your Business
Create a more refined snapshot of future revenue
Best-in-class companies are focusing their attention beyond creating an accurate sales forecast to gaining the analytics-based intelligence needed to capitalize on business results and planning for growth.
Organize your accounts and plan your approach
- Use filters and advanced query tools to quickly segment relevant subsets of data and save as a dynamic private or shared group.
Prioritize and adjust quickly
- Generate reports to assess your sales pipeline, revenue by lead source, support call resolution time, marketing campaign responses, and more.
Manage at the territory, team, and company level
- Leverage more than 70 pre-built reports to assess sales, marketing, and support performance and guide management decisions.
- Manage access to and automate distribution of reports to specific users based on roles.
- Export data to Excel® with one click for additional analysis.
Gain key insights and take action
- Utilize Saleslogix reports out-of-the-box or customize to accommodate unique user, company, or industry requirements.
- Schedule recurring reports or create ad-hoc reports to assess areas of specific and timely interest.
Maximize success and remove barriers
- Use Saleslogix dashboards for a visual assessment of key operational data such as the status of the sales pipeline, individual, team, and regional sales performance, marketing campaign performance, and support call resolution rate.
View a Timeline Visualization
- See all interactions and activities associated with an account, contact, or opportunity from across all channels in your organization.
Download the Sales Forecasting white paper and learn how top performers improve their future revenue.
Extend your competitive advantage and increase your share of wallet
- Provide executives, department heads, and senior analysts with a means to analyze trends, uncover business issues, and focus resources on the most strategic and profitable business activities.
Shape strategic priorities and make informed decisions
- Bring real-time data from sources across your organization to life with enhanced graphical visualizations and interactive filtering, pivot, and drill-down capabilities.
- Create custom dashboards or utilize pre-built, interactive dashboards designed to enable analysis of key sales, marketing, and support functions.
Gain a deep understanding of your business and fine-tune your analysis
- Leverage pre-built Key Performance Indicators (KPI) dashboards or perform sophisticated analysis techniques such as OLAP, data mining, and predictive analysis for key insights into the health of your business and to enable strategic management decision-making.
Take Charge of Your Business Today by Taking These Steps
*Some analytics solutions require an additional fee.
Deploy Your Way
Deploy in-house and/or in the cloud with our software-as-a-service option - the choice is yours.Deployment Options
Buy Your Way
We offer pricing and financing options to meet your needs. You choose what works best for you.How to Buy Saleslogix
We're here to help. Complete this short form and we'll contact you within one business day.Request Info